ExclamationThe new bann system

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
The new bann system
Hey guys...

I got a picture for 'ya...



Wow...
A 3 hours bann...

Nothing for me...

But it will be more
Wow That Cool Better That The 7 Days ban But Thanks For information
Quote Originally Posted by Hexicidal View Post
Wow That Cool Better That The 7 Days ban But Thanks For information
it will be 7. when the patch first came out i tested old hacks. it said 3 hour ban then when 3 hours was over it went to 7 days
3hrs? is this the new bann system?
Quote Originally Posted by Snipermon View Post
3hrs? is this the new bann system?

Yea... But it'll be more.

I got only a 3h bann...
But if I hack more with this acc...
YEahh man<<
Woah... Time to stop hack guys?
wdf so small.. no effect but u just lose that ribbon..
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?