Help, getting values[html]

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Help, getting values[html]
hey

I have been trying for days to extract information from a website via my program but i just can't seem to find a soulution :/

I am trying to make ip addresses and their ports show up in my program(from a site)

Anyone can help me?

I can't post the site here cuz of the rules but pm me if you need to know...
Outside links are generally fine as long as they don't lead to a rival hacking site or a direct download. I'll be happy to help.
I was thinking about getting the proxys and ports from hidemyass.com

Anyway to do this?
Quote Originally Posted by gamernuub View Post
I was thinking about getting the proxys and ports from hidemyass.com

Anyway to do this?
Wow, my router blocks "hidemyass.com" !!!

It's easy to parse proxies and shit. But can't do without having access to site. /FP
Damn, any other way of just extraxting the ips from the site via webbrowser or something?

Just make it automatic or something ?

i think its a function that search an webiste for let say a spesific word, but im not sure :S
I dont know...But i have a idea (not sure)..

You can ping the site and put the results in to a label or something..Idk.
Lol just had a look at hidemyass, would be very straightforward except they use images for the port number, and there's no tie between the port number and the image name, so it could be a bit of a problem haha. I gotta go atm, but i'll look at it again when I get home.
I guess we have decided it really depends on the output you want, if you want text, then Jason is suggesting a OCR module, Leadtools has a decent one, or one can be written, if you are looking to just extract the data as is with image in a readable format (like a datagrid) in your application, then it isn't hard really.

You can do it that a few different ways. so can you clarify?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us