ExclamationPublic PromoCodes! =]

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Public PromoCodes! =]
Hi everyone, I do not visit the WarRock Section very often, but here's a list of Free Promocodes!

---- Public Promocodes ----
7 Days Dragunov: KEJQ698Y36T9V45L
3 Days MP5k: HappyBday

---- Register for your Promocode ----
(PSG)
Register here: Sign up - MMOsite.com
Go to: War Rock MMOsite Exclusive Item Giveaway Event - MMORPG Contest & Event - MMOsite.com
Log in to see your Promocode at the bottom of the Website!

(G36C_D)
Register here: OnRPG Free MMORPG Forums - Forum Rules
Log in and go to: War Rock Exclusive Item Give-Away - Onrpg.com

(AK47 CAMO)
Go to: SpawnPoint: War Rock Free Play2Win Alienware Laptop
Click "Register" at the top right Corner, and register your account in order to get your Promocode!

(Winchester 1300)
Register here: User account - MMOABC
Log in and click ''Get your key''

(Barret)
Go to: CGE Network - MMO Gaming Zone - Browser Games - Game Downloads - Free RPG Games | War Rock MMOFPS Free Item Giveaway - War Rock is a battlefield FPS e
Register and validate your email,
Next go to: CGE Network Key Distribution Centre
Log in with your details, click ''list game events'' at the left, click "War Rock Free Item Giveaway" (Not "Codes")

(L85A1)
Register here: GameOgre.com Free MMORPG Forums - Forum Rules
Log in and make one post here: War Rock FREE Exclusive Item L85A1 and Alienware M11x Laptop Giveaway! - GameOgre.com Free MMORPG Forums
You will then get your L85A1 Promocode as PM!

Dual Barretas:
Register here: MMOHut Free MMORPG Forums - Forum Rules
Log in and go to this page: War Rock Dual Berettas Item Key Giveaway - MMO Hut
Promocode is at the bottom!


I have checked the two Public Promocodes today, nor sure about the 'Register for your Promocodes'
I don't know for how long these Promocodes will remain valid, so hurry!
Cool thanks bro
old = old, already posted 2-5 times ^^ maybey you should visit this section more often, b4 posting something like this...
Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
old = old, already posted 2-5 times ^^ maybey you should visit this section more often, b4 posting something like this...
Oh well ....

Quote Originally Posted by Fjsieb View Post
Old and almost expired some have run out of codes the codes I used have already expired
The Public Promocodes still work, and the site where you don't have to register (G36C_D) shows Stock: 1,236 from 5,000.
Old and almost expired some have run out of codes the codes I used have already expired
Well I don't want to register again I already used them
Im gonna let this be opend for some time, only, bec you have all codes
Nice good job thanks for sharing
No problem everyone, use them while they still work!

(Not that I really care about Thanks, it's funny to see everyone says Thanks instead of pressing it )
Obtained all except Winchester, PSG, and L85A1 for which I have submitted a review of WR , but am afraid it's now too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post
No problem everyone, use them while they still work!

(Not that I really care about Thanks, it's funny to see everyone says Thanks instead of pressing it )
Did not see the button because of its concealment with the others, but now that you have mentioned it, I have bequeathed the full thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by HellBound View Post
Obtained all except Winchester, PSG, and L85A1 for which I have submitted a review of WR , but am afraid it's now too late.



Did not see the button because of its concealment with the others, but now that you have mentioned it, I have bequeathed the full thanks.
Okay well atleast you've got a few Promocodes
And thanks
some havent dual barreta can be redeemed till the 28th
Thankz! luv the dragon lolz...
wow i havent been on ages

but nice codes
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us