Borrow.
Hai guys, for people who dont know me im Jazk Pete.
I play Crossfire about 1 year ago.
My acc really sucks
Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Character Details
As you can see i have the Honorable Soldier Ribbon (That means i dont hack)
So i will ask a kind guy who can share the acc with me.
I will not scamm you, This is why:
1. I dont want to be Ip banned from MPGH.
2. You will have the E-mail and the Security Question
3. I will not Buy anything...
Thank for the guy who will do it.
If anyone does it. D: it's okay![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
I play Crossfire about 1 year ago.
My acc really sucks
Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Character Details
As you can see i have the Honorable Soldier Ribbon (That means i dont hack)
So i will ask a kind guy who can share the acc with me.
I will not scamm you, This is why:
1. I dont want to be Ip banned from MPGH.
2. You will have the E-mail and the Security Question
3. I will not Buy anything...
Thank for the guy who will do it.
If anyone does it. D: it's okay
![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
