Warrock Private Maps?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Warrock Private Maps?
Hi,

I noticed how K2 has token out the trainning mode of Warrock for quite a while. I was wondering if there's a way to make it so that I can play by myself in my own map without people coming it because I need to practice heli flying :P

Thanks,
702
try googling it first. If u can't find anything, it is probably legal to make ur own private server for warrock
Quote Originally Posted by scimmyboy View Post
try googling it first. If u can't find anything, it is probably legal to make ur own private server for warrock
u cant because no one has the server code yet
make private room?
You can't start a game by yourself.

Also, I suggest you get a friend to go to that level with you, then you both just train on working on flying heli's. Find someone prem to make you a priv room.
Just do some helis with a mate in a private room ... thats what i did and now im much better ... trust it works
ermm pm now if anyone wants to practice flying with me coz im really bad and its about time i start training... Im premium soo ill make a private room for both of us
Thanx
So there's no way to pratice flying if you aren't premium besides having someone else that is premium?
i just found it wasnt possible. i couldnt find the server code, unlike MapleStory.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us