I need someone who will help me for making crossfire hacks and please if you have an old or new gun hack source please pm me.
If you can help me please pm me.
I need help ASAP.
Learn C++ first, then ask here or check CF Hack Source Section
Originally Posted by Flash
Learn C++ first, then ask here or check CF Hack Source Section
i aggree with that..
I <3 TECHNO
I already know c++.. Read my post before posting one.
Dude I know c++ but when I code hacks I get errors so I need someone to help me about this..
me too i get error i can't debug a dll
Originally Posted by XSuperX
me too i get error i can't debug a dll
Get a debugger? Or try coding in VB
is there someone that can code great hacks and can help me at the same time??
I will make a pub hack if someone help.. I will credit the one who will help me.
Originally Posted by Ege1234567890
is there someone that can code great hacks and can help me at the same time??
I will make a pub hack if someone help.. I will credit the one who will help me.
Well i made pertty nice hack only problem is hack base...
Cause base is dected just god can u give me new base?
I could help i found out how to not get errors making .cpp files! (main files for hacks normally)
Ok I can provide you a recent base. Can you pm me about what hacks you can code.
Originally Posted by Ege1234567890
Ok I can provide you a recent base. Can you pm me about what hacks you can code.
i normally PTC and i currently discovered list of 400PTC hacks for crossfire gonna try them out...
just what i need is new base to get it undected...
Originally Posted by tambre
i normally PTC and i currently discovered list of 400PTC hacks for crossfire gonna try them out...
just what i need is new base to get it undected...
Ok. Then it's ok. We can make a great job together mate.
Originally Posted by Ege1234567890
Ok. Then it's ok. We can make a great job together mate.
first i support skype to talk...
hopefully i test base soon out...