Crossfire Tournament

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
Crossfire Tournament

Come join our Third Crossfire Tournament

•We host Three servers; Alpha, West, UK.

•We provide Time-tables for your convenience.

•We host a Vent server for all our tournaments.

•We give huge prizes; 10k ZP per mode - 20k ZP for Tournament Champion.

...All for being a member of MPGH.

Read more and sign-up here;

Crossfire Tournament
Eve, what do u mean with: 10k zp per mode?

I didn't got it o.o'
Server (West, Alpha, UK) : Alpha

• Match Type[s] (Search And Destroy and/or Team Death Match): S&D

• Contact Information (Optional) : MPGH Or jorge_456palma@hotmail0.com

• Agreement to the Rules : Yeah

• Suggestions : Try to make all these at night, cuz at mid day is a little difficult ot get.
Good luck to all
Please sign up in the link provided Jazk - This is just to alert users and to answer any questions.

-Rambo ; There are two modes offered for this tournament "Search and Destroy" and "Team Death Match" Each of these Mode Winners will get 10k ZP.
Quote Originally Posted by Evelyn View Post
Please sign up in the link provided Jazk - This is just to alert users and to answer any questions.

yea jazk come on...

i might sign up....
what if some one hacks in the Tournament like chamming and no recoil .... etc
The rules state that if you hack - All replays must be saved for the match to even count - If you hack we will send the replay to Z8games. For our tournaments we like to provide a No-hacking environment, It is a test of skill.
I Might Sign Up...
A question: will the released hacks be allowed during this? I would assume not, but I'm wondering how you feel about it (keeping to the spirit of mpgh and all of that).
I'm sorry but for the fairness of the entire competition you may not. Of course I encourage that you use all MPGH related files - Just not during designated Events, and this is one of them. Great question.
Quote Originally Posted by Evelyn View Post
I'm sorry but for the fairness of the entire competition you may not. Of course I encourage that you use all MPGH related files - Just not during designated Events, and this is one of them. Great question.
Ah, alright.

I'm in.
I Tried
kthxbai.
oh ok i see now lol jk jk
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?