Selling NA CA 1LT2

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
CA NA Account
Name : 1g name, no numbers, -'s, or _'s. Real word.
KDR : 1.53, not good enough? KDR reset in inbox.
Rank : 1LT2
Any guns etc you wanna see, just refer to the pictures
$100 OBO
OBO means or better offer btw.

PMing is the best way to contact me


Reserved-----
Combat-Arms_44.jpgattachment deleted · 31 downloads before removal
Combat-Arms_45.jpgattachment deleted · 24 downloads before removal
Combat-Arms_46.jpgattachment deleted · 23 downloads before removal
Combat-Arms_48.jpgattachment deleted · 22 downloads before removal
Combat-Arms_49.jpgattachment deleted · 22 downloads before removal
Combat-Arms_51.jpgattachment deleted · 21 downloads before removal
Combat-Arms_50.jpgattachment deleted · 21 downloads before removal
Combat-Arms_52.jpgattachment deleted · 21 downloads before removal
Combat-Arms_55.jpgattachment deleted · 19 downloads before removal
Combat-Arms_54.jpgattachment deleted · 22 downloads before removal
hmm in your inbox i notice there are a pair of aviators with a caption saying "heres your free perm" but its only for one day. Are those actually permanent? Or was it just a stupid joke by some other guy.
not worth $100 idont think probabl like $50-$75
My only offer, is 75 USD. if u want i can get a 25k nx card but it takes me a week to save up for it.
Yea, I dont think this would be worth $100. Maybe if you bring this up in the pricecheck category they can give you a good general price.
iwantyourhacks,
A jokee.

xRageQuit,
I even GAVE you what OBO means. Thanks

DedicatedGee,
PMing you know/responding to your VM

iwantyourhacks,
See above ^^
Quote Originally Posted by H8erSauce View Post
iwantyourhacks,
A jokee.

xRageQuit,
I even GAVE you what OBO means. Thanks

DedicatedGee,
PMing you know/responding to your VM

iwantyourhacks,
See above ^^
"better offer btw." which means u want something higher...
BTW He Said to me , The account Does not Have Birthday, Last name. idk about email
Yeah if it doesn't have full info, you're not going to get what you're looking for. Might as well keep it.
Yeah u get barely anything for no info.
Sorry, I forgot to put that I don't have last name, DOB, or e-mail. This account was given to me. Sorry guys.
Quote Originally Posted by H8erSauce View Post
Sorry, I forgot to put that I don't have last name, DOB, or e-mail. This account was given to me. Sorry guys.
and your calling me a joke?
If I recall, you asked if the "free perm" aviators was a joke or a mistake. So I said "a jokee" to answer your question. But thanks for trying anyway.
Quote Originally Posted by H8erSauce View Post
If I recall, you asked if the "free perm" aviators was a joke or a mistake. So I said "a jokee" to answer your question. But thanks for trying anyway.
First, you dont have to "recall" all you gotta do is go look back to the first page and my bad, thought you were calling ME a joke.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?