[RELEASE WEAPON BUG]

Posts 61–75 of 109 · Page 5 of 8
I don't know how to open i have winrar.
does this get account banned?
No ban for my cheat
mm
mm i dontl ike that hack is crap.. i get one with more weapons
yes if you have corean weapon the game crash forever
-.-
i get the korean weapons but i dotn use it because iknow the warrock crash.. but i get more weapons like the pipegrench more for 2 slot ad more for heavy
Grr, I forgot how to make a 5th slot hack
Quote Originally Posted by iHack View Post
Grr, I forgot how to make a 5th slot hack
Me too, I need to find out how to get m60.
mm
to get the m60 yo need be premium because thatdont work with 5th sloot hack i try it like 30 times
Quote Originally Posted by bloqueado93 View Post
to get the m60 yo need be premium because thatdont work with 5th sloot hack i try it like 30 times
with Premium it dont works too.....ill tryed enough
bah i think that i release also bug weapons for premium user
Quote Originally Posted by mrkprv View Post
bah i think that i release also bug weapons for premium user
That would be GREAT make weapons for 5th slot. m60 m249 ect.
i saw dis in *** but i neva got it 2 work help
THIS IS VIRUS AVG FOUND IT IS A BACK DOOR
Quote Originally Posted by lemons44 View Post
THIS IS VIRUS AVG FOUND IT IS A BACK DOOR
LIAR I HAVE AVG 8.0 FOUND NOTHING AND EVEN IF U DOWNLOAD AND USE IT THEN USE UR BRAIN AND USE AND DELETE AND SCAN COMPUTER STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT IS NOT A VIRUS AND IT WORKS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts 61–75 of 109 · Page 5 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us