Hackshield splash mod?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Hackshield splash mod?
I was just trying to mod the hackshield splash which I've seen some others have done recently, but every time I change the picture it reverts to the old one.



If anyone knows how to fix this or why it happens, please let me know
OFF TOPIC:
your desktop is waaaaaaay cleaner than mine
maybe ur placing it in the wrong place
Quote Originally Posted by user721634 View Post
maybe ur placing it in the wrong place
I'm sure that's not the problem because you need to overwrite the hackshield pics, which are in only one folder. The problem is, where most other people's modded pics seem to stay the same, mine get overwritten again by hackshield
It does seem that others have your problem, but I don't see an answer anywhere... According to other threads, you just stick the pictures in the folder
stop hacking u all noob
Quote Originally Posted by mengher View Post
stop hacking u all noob
stop being a noob and wut 1 man gonna do to stop us from hacking?? AND THIS ISNT EVEN THE HACK SECTION its the mod section tht we just change guns and models firerate and etc.
It replaces the file because hacksheild detects the modification of the file. In order to replace it you'd actually have to mess with hacksheild , we wouldn't want that , would we?
lol are you replacing the file or moving it in the wrong place or something because i just tried this and it worked i put fail! and i like hacks on it lmao
It works once.

That is all.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us