CAN I HAB SUM WEED?

Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
CAN I HAB SUM WEED?
Got so many problems, need a depressant.
Just Play Crash Bandicoot Games they cheer you up
I had Krash team racing ctr but playstation broke.
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post
I had Krash team racing ctr but playstation broke.
Thats where Emulators come in.
No its not good for health sorry.
there are better games then bandicoot
Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
there are better games then bandicoot
you seriously thinks there are better games than Crash Bandicoot?
Quote Originally Posted by Bandicoot View Post
you seriously thinks there are better games than Crash Bandicoot?
yes , ur addicted & fascinated?
Watch justin bieber gettin' shot, that always cheers me up
Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
Watch justin bieber gettin' shot, that always cheers me up
I can vouch
hmm watch ted bear at explosm.net, you'll be laughing your ass of
go kill some people on croosfire
hacking at gunz is hella fun also
but i can't get my hacks working a.t.m
Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
hacking at gunz is hella fun also
but i can't get my hacks working a.t.m
care for a battle without hacks?
GO OUTSIDE THATS A GOOD CHOICE
Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?