New Dark KillMarks

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Where's the virus scans?
Sorry I Forgot Them i Added it
I like them pretty much ... Just the one with the skull, i think it has too much colors ...
But good job anyway
Looks good and approved.
nice i like
but is there any mod to change that number on the left at mutation mode
old made those few weeks ago but didnt upload cuz there was alrdy a topic on here
GJ tho they old but still nice
Nice one keep up the work!
Looks great, ima try them out
Nice but make a bigger set and not too many colours in one badge then ill use em
There Ok I Guess Nice Job Keep It Up
Too many Colors! IT HURT'S MY EYES!!
nice i like them
you just inverted colours man but nice try bec. its ur 1st time to mod
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us