Talking[Help]Texture Based D3D Menu C++!!??

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
I need some help and i cant so good english so,

I will make a Texture Based D3D Menu .

I have Experiance in C++.

The Texture Based D3D Menu is for that u can set a Picture(.PNG) and the Pic is the Menu Background.

Please help me pls.!

Some1 Know how ?? No ?? PLSSSS!!!

I share it then with MPGH .

And the man how helped me got 10% Credits OK?
10% credit for someone who will do all the code? well.. 100% seems better..
Actually... dont give credits at all...
OMG U fail noob u faiL!!!!!!!!!!!!

The part with Sprite!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by [P]owne[D] View Post
OMG U fail noob u faiL!!!!!!!!!!!!

The part with Sprite!!!!!!!!!!!!
GTFO ?
Quote Originally Posted by [P]owne[D] View Post
OMG U fail noob u faiL!!!!!!!!!!!!

The part with Sprite!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, you already leeched the rest?

By the way... What a stupid sig you have.. T_T Full of Smilies.
ohaii thar !

wut u do is u drag and drop a texture in2 paint, mke it look gud 'n' save it as a dll and inject your menu
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us