[Solved]1hit Kill Hack

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[Solved]1hit Kill Hack
I have this part of the code for the 1hit kill stuff

1hitkill :
Code:
for(int i=0 ; i<445 ; i++)
*(float*)( (*(DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)(CShellBase+0x0090A4B8))+(4*i))) + 0x0754) = FLT_MAX ;
But what do i put before/after it?
I new to this trype of scripting.

Help please - Show the code please.
Quote Originally Posted by GWU View Post
I have this part of the code for the 1hit kill stuff

1hitkill :
Code:
for(int i=0 ; i<445 ; i++)
*(float*)( (*(DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)(CShellBase+0x0090A4B8))+(4*i))) + 0x0754) = FLT_MAX ;
But what do i put before/after it?
I new to this trype of scripting.

Help please - Show the code please.
it's patched according to all the sources
it is so old get e new one
k lol ..........
Code:
for(int i=0 ; i<890 ; i++)
*(float*)( (*(DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)(CShellBase+0x0090A4B8))+(8*i))) + 0x1506) = FLT_MAX ;
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us