What is your screen resolution on crossfire?

PollScreen Reso
22 votes
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
What is your screen resolution on crossfire?
Title says it all Mine is 800x600
WTF is this.
Random thread is random?
800X600 cuz it takes a long time for my comp to overheat/ framerate drop on me (about 3 hours or so probably). I run cf on a decked out laptop with a bunch of optomizations so I get around 35-60 fps in a normal game.
1440*900 and stretched to 1920*1080
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
1440*900 and stretched to 1920*1080
same epiiicc
1280x800
msg2short
1280x800
The same flash has.
1024x768 with a shitty graphics
Poll options should be removed for low posts users...
Just a suggestion...
800X600 idk why but i play better
Quote Originally Posted by key[logger] View Post
800X600 idk why but i play better
Same here, in 1024x768 i die alot moar easier
/grammar
1024x768 is mine! I love them most
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?