CrossFire Tricks (For beginners)
HELLO MPGH!!
Today i upload new video to youtube
This video is intended for beginners.. But every body can watch him and meby he learn some new tricks :P
If somebody have any question, please reply and i will answer as soon as possible
Please DONT SPAM This thread beacuse i want it orderly!! I want help beginners to become professionals
So please refrain unncessary or offensive replys..
Yes.. I know im not professional video maker :P But i belive my videos can learn people new cool thinks..
Here is a video:
Thank you all to visit my thread.. I hope you like it
Thank Me if i help you
Today i upload new video to youtube

This video is intended for beginners.. But every body can watch him and meby he learn some new tricks :P
If somebody have any question, please reply and i will answer as soon as possible

Please DONT SPAM This thread beacuse i want it orderly!! I want help beginners to become professionals
So please refrain unncessary or offensive replys.. Yes.. I know im not professional video maker :P But i belive my videos can learn people new cool thinks..
Here is a video:
Thank you all to visit my thread.. I hope you like it

Thank Me if i help you



good 

![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)