Post[Release]Bindtool~Withoutwings

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
[Release]Bindtool~Withoutwings
Oh hai thar ^^

I wrote this little program which you can bind a key and let it send text to the chosen program, but you have to select it.(it was too hard lol.)

So off we go..

Virusscans:
-Bindtool.rar - Jotti's malware scan
-VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

Screenshot:

([mpgh]Nextgen1 - fixed image)

Credits:
Me - Making it.
Hassan - Helping a bit.
Jason - Helping a bit.
CptnDutch - Helping a bit.


Sec. UPDATING
Hope this helps. (:
Bindtool.rarattachment deleted · 4 downloads before removal
I can't see the screenshot. Upload to reliable site.
Thanks for credits (though weren't needed).
Quote Originally Posted by SkinnLaw Backup View Post
Nice, wanneer worden we een team ?
If you learn the rules. >.<'
Quote Originally Posted by SkinnLaw Backup View Post
Nice, wanneer worden we een team ?
This is an English forum. Plus, sounds like a personal discussion. I already told ya to move it to VM / PM. /FP
Thank you nextgen. I'm struggling a bit with releasing >.< sorry for any inconvenience.
Not bad, I would like to see credits inside the app for those who helped you, if this makes it out of MPGH, nice to see you let others know
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
Not bad, I would like to see credits inside the app for those who helped you, if this makes it out of MPGH, nice to see you let others know
Will try, could you please delete this thread for me. I will be re-releasing this when I'm sure it works. Sorry.
Closed then.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us