Post[Release]Bindtool~Withoutwings

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
[Release]Bindtool~Withoutwings
Hi there :'D

So again, here is my bindtool. It should work.

Functions:
- Bind a line of text to a key.
- Minimalizable.

Screenshot:


Virusscans(updated):

-VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

-BindtoolFULL.rar - Jotti's malware scan


Credits(also in the about of the program) :
Me - Making it.
Hassan - Helping a bit.
Jason - Helping a bit.
CptnDutch - Helping a bit.

Hope it helps you.
BindtoolFULL.rarattachment deleted · 13 downloads before removal
Looks
File doesn't open.
/facepalm that problem had my friend too. I used dotnetbar, did I include everything correctly?
Quote Originally Posted by Withoutwings View Post
/facepalm that problem had my friend too. I used dotnetbar, did I include everything correctly?
No, you didn't include the DotNetBar .dll. Go to project -> project properties -> References. Click the DotNetBar ref and in the properties list set "copylocal" to true.
thank you, I will re-upload.

Attachment and virusscans updated.
Now it works. Scans are clean and they match, source is also clean.

Nice job.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Now it works. Scans are clean and they match, source is also clean.

Nice job.
Thank you, I appreciate your comments very much and I hope you will keep commenting on my applications. (:
Lol,

1.You got that name thing ripped from me.
2.Not all Hotkeys work.
3.Application doesnt work great because:
When I put the text I'd like to send IT doesnt send it.
1. The program itself has maybe also a hotkey. So my program and that program can collide yes.
2. It worked for me.
3. It works what are you talking about?

Also, what are you talking about your name being ripped? I never knew you made some program called 'keybinder' which also is a logical name for the program since it binds a key. <.<

Btw, I searched, nothing from you with the name keybinder or anything similar.MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking
Nice i did something like this 1 week ago xd
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us