D3D Question?

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
D3D Question?
Note: I Didn't Know Where To Post This So Move To Right Section If You Like.

Ok. So Most Know Of The Youtube Channel "antiRTFM"

I Was Wondering If There Is A Channel Similar But Instead Of C++, It Teaches You D3D/DirectX Or Whatever It's Called. Or Any Video Tutorials. That's The Way My Brain Chose To Learn Things.

Ive Read The Sticky Threads Here So Please Don't Post These Links.

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/161-tutori...ow-hack-c.html

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/161-tutori...e-hacking.html

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/161-tutori...orial-1-a.html

DirectX/D3D Development - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking
Quote Originally Posted by heathledger View Post
Nice!

Sticky it ^^
Why sticky it?
Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post


Why sticky it?
im with you on this one lol. i dont understand either. just looking for a youtube channel
Quote Originally Posted by chriscasper View Post
im with you on this one lol. i dont understand either. just looking for a youtube channel
Random spam maybe, he's on top Posters here idk...
whats the question.
Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post
whats the question.
im looking for a youtube channel that teaches you d3d. you know like how antiRTFM teaches c++ but instead, d3d.
Well this user has 12 tutorials on D3D hacking, and also on mesh/animation creation;

YouTube - BenWells3D's Channelⓘ

Personally I don't know about this programming but I assume it'll help you

Quote Originally Posted by Evelyn View Post
Well this user has 12 tutorials on D3D hacking, and also on mesh/animation creation;

YouTube - BenWells3D's Channelⓘ

Personally I don't know about this programming but I assume it'll help you

I was hoping nobody would say him. I already that channel. its alright i guess
Quote Originally Posted by Evelyn View Post
Ah should have mentioned that Sorry

This user has one on crosshairs;

YouTube - TheCodingIndustry's Channelⓘ

This user has more work similar to Ben;

YouTube - BanthyStudios's Channelⓘ

This user has "Shooting , Level, Scope"

YouTube - thesivart's Channelⓘ

If you are looking for something specific you may want to contact one of our users that tends to be in programming such as NextGen or Coeus or Jason ect...
thanks and i will. ive learned how do make crosshairs you dont need to know any programming for that. i just want to learn everything i can before i start college in game design and programming
haha ur sig got merked!
He searching for Youtube Channel with D3D Tuts.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us