Auto Heal

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Auto Heal
Is autoheal unpatched ??
ive seen 3 or 4 ppl who has autoheal hack
It was so hard to kill him


/Offtopic :
Is Dinar bot patched , cuz i havent seen it for a while
Auto Heal is not patched, saw one ingame..

Dinar bots are patched for some OS i think :S
Autoheal never was patched? And lately I've only see bots that work on 64 bit versions of Vista / 7, dunno why 32 bit versions and XP versions don't exist
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Autoheal never was patched? And lately I've only see bots that work on 64 bit versions of Vista / 7, dunno why 32 bit versions and XP versions don't exist
Yup, I have used a auto medic hack but dinar bots are not made for 32 bit anymore.
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Autoheal never was patched? And lately I've only see bots that work on 64 bit versions of Vista / 7, dunno why 32 bit versions and XP versions don't exist
Could you tell me where i can get dinar bot ??
I got Windows 7 64 bit
Auto heal is not patched i have the hack on my comp and its free.
And dinarbots are patched for 32 bit!
Sorry mate, if none are released in this main section then none exist on MPGH atm :/
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us