Signature Request

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Signature Request
It has been a while since I've had a custom signature made for me, and I think it's time for a new one.

Main Text/Name: Justified

Sub Text/Quote: None

Size: 400x450

Style: I don't know much about styles, so what ever you think is best.

Theme: Like a modern/old west theme. Like the series Justified

Colors: I don't really know where to put the colors. Do what you think it best, you're the expert.

Rendered Image: If you can cut the out outta the picture and place him in the sig, that would be cool.

Designer: I don't care, along as you know what you're doing

Other: Nothing but thanks.
i'm gonna make you one ur okay with tht?

done:


rep+thx if ya like it....

i can change everything, cuz i made it myself (A)
Oh my god.


Its awesome.

Ill rep and thank you when I get home
thx
i like it aswell
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us