CoolRussian server Point blank

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Russian server Point blank
Who plays the Russian servers Point blank?
If hatite can help with registering and downloading the client!
moved to the right section
I used to play it.
I can help to give all!
Quote Originally Posted by MAXILIVE View Post
Who plays the Russian servers Point blank?
If hatite can help with registering and downloading the client!
I play in Russia server =)
I live in Kazakhstan
Sorry for translate, I don't know English
Registration:
1. Download launcher "Zapuskatr" (http://cdn.inn.com/launcher/installe...0P5113173Z.exeⓘ), replace com to ru
2. Install and launch
3. Enter your e-mail address, enter captcha and click to "Зарегистрироваться"
4. Enter code, that was sent to the your e-mail
5. Enter and confirm your new password
6. Click to "Скачать и установить"
7. Wait, until download
8. Click to "Играть"
9. Click to "Продолжить"
10. Click to "Открыть настройки аккаунта"
11. Enter your e-mail address and password
12. Click to "Добавить мобильный телефон"
13. Enter your Mobile phone number (Only Russian Operator!), password and captcha
14. On mobile phone sent message, enter code on website
15. On your e-mail address sent message, Click on the link
16. Click to "Играть"
17. Click to "Продолжить"
Good luck!
Quote Originally Posted by HakerTemik View Post
I play in Russia server =)
I live in Kazakhstan
Sorry for translate, I don't know English
Registration:
1. Download launcher "Zapuskatr" (http://cdn.inn.com/launcher/installe...0P5113173Z.exeⓘ), replace com to ru
2. Install and launch
3. Enter your e-mail address, enter captcha and click to "Зарегистрироваться"
4. Enter code, that was sent to the your e-mail
5. Enter and confirm your new password
6. Click to "Скачать и установить"
7. Wait, until download
8. Click to "Играть"
9. Click to "Продолжить"
10. Click to "Открыть настройки аккаунта"
11. Enter your e-mail address and password
12. Click to "Добавить мобильный телефон"
13. Enter your Mobile phone number (Only Russian Operator!), password and captcha
14. On mobile phone sent message, enter code on website
15. On your e-mail address sent message, Click on the link
16. Click to "Играть"
17. Click to "Продолжить"
Good luck!
Kakov Vash nik
Guys, write PM to me and I'll try to find some acc with mob.number for you.
Пасаны, вам не дадут у нас поиграть
т.к. у нас ваши номера мобилок не поддерживают
а так ьбы я с вами в срадостью сыгранул))
Hi guys))
if you want to play Russian pb ill help you)
you should download Zapuskatr from pointblank****
and enter login and password( to know them write me)

Quote Originally Posted by evol11 View Post
Hi guys))
if you want to play Russian pb ill help you)
you should download Zapuskatr from pointblank.(put here ru)
and enter login and password( to know them write me)
and dont use cheats there)
in rus pb can play only those people, who have russian number (+7.....). Thos, noone in "world" can't play in rus pb)

p.s.this ivented, because in our times (2010 summer) were too much cheaters, and adminisytration of rus pb decided to do this "promotion" ~)
Wow thx..
but the text (RU) is will be very difficult for me to understand..
hehe..
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us