QuestionCAEU Help please

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
CAEU Help please
Hey guyes,

im stuck. Because Im making a D3D menu I have done that NOW I only want to know how to add hack features. The Menu Is Finished:

Screenshots:

http://img37.imageshack.us/i/engine2...411401055.png/
http://img257.imageshack.us/i/engine...411402343.png/
http://img811.imageshack.us/i/engine...411402762.png/
http://img718.imageshack.us/i/engine...411403095.png/

Viruscan:
VirScan
Jotti

Hope anyone can help me,

SkinnLaw(skinnlaw@hotmail0.com)

SkinnLawMENU.rarattachment deleted · 1 downloads before removal
Learning to program with c++ is a start imo
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
Learning to program with c++ is a start imo
I need help I cant get this out a C++ book...
Quote Originally Posted by SkinnLaw Backup View Post
I need help I cant get this out a C++ book...
you cant get anything out before getting something out from a book..
Find addies and change them.
Thnx I Fixed, Il release soon. Now fixing bugs.
Omg you can add them anywhere..
And you didnt make that menu, your using the combined base i posted
I know but il add HackFunctions.cpp and try to add that to the menu..
Quote Originally Posted by Skinnlaw View Post
I know but il add HackFunctions.cpp and try to add that to the menu..
Ur an annoying little leecher :3 You seem proud of it.
Quote Originally Posted by mookamoka3 View Post
Ur an annoying little leecher :3 You seem proud of it.
exactly this
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us