VB6 TRIGGERBOT
Yes, I know this should be in the vb6 section. But thats almost inactive and you dont get that much help as here.
I found a tutorial on triggerbot in the vb6 section, but it doesnt seem to work. Can anyone help me?
MODULE:
CODE:
Thank you for your time,
Apezwijn
I found a tutorial on triggerbot in the vb6 section, but it doesnt seem to work. Can anyone help me?
MODULE:
Code:
Option Explicit Private Declare Sub mouse_event Lib "user32" _ (ByVal dwFlags As Long, ByVal dx As Long, _ ByVal dy As Long, ByVal cButtons As Long, _ ByVal dwExtraInfo As Long) Private Const MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTDOWN = &H2 Private Const MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTUP = &H4 Public Sub lef***ick() Call mouse_event(MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTDOWN, 0, 0, 0, 0) Call mouse_event(MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTUP, 0, 0, 0, 0) End Sub
Code:
Dim cat As Long
Call ReadALong("WarRock", (Text26.Text), cat)
If cat = Val("2") Then
lef***ick
End If
Apezwijn