Scroll Down Menu Hacks

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Scroll Down Menu Hacks
Hey peeps, did anyone here about the scroll down menu hacks?
Pretty much, it scrolls when you go down.
System32 coded it (good friend, admin on his site)
Hopefully we can see coders make this type of menu.
I suggested such menus ages ago, I think Why06 made something like it last year. Dunno if anyone in WR made a hack with such a menu though
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
I suggested such menus ages ago, I think Why06 made something like it last year. Dunno if anyone in WR made a hack with such a menu though
Yeah, I only saw one hack, System32 ViP ect. And it works fine.
It still seems cool.
there was a hack in 2008 i remember, but tho it was always buggy
i think ppl should care more about the funtions as the lay-out
U Mean Sprite Menu ?
Quote Originally Posted by Gh0sts~l1f3 View Post
U Mean Sprite Menu ?
I think he means that when the menu is longer than the screen height you can scroll down
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
I think he means that when the menu is longer than the screen height you can scroll down
Yes dud u can do this with sprite menu system is not the only one who made it lol he Got the idea from Neo !!! that guy was the first one who made it and its hard not simple .
Quote Originally Posted by Gh0sts~l1f3 View Post
Yes dud u can do this with sprite menu system is not the only one who made it lol he Got the idea from Neo !!! that guy was the first one who made it and its hard not simple .
Rofl Neo failz, I got ViP on his site in November, for only 1 month, and I still have it now.
System32 > Neo
Quote Originally Posted by Gh0sts~l1f3 View Post
Yes dud u can do this with sprite menu system is not the only one who made it lol he Got the idea from Neo !!! that guy was the first one who made it and its hard not simple .
Sprite menus aren't necessarily menus with scrolling and vice versia, that was what I pointed out.
the functions are more important ;D
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us