Fun thing to do when your bored

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Fun thing to do when your bored
Let you GF play some fear...


In the dark...


With sourround system on max volume...







next time imma record it with webcam
or just fuck her if she's with you already
I would enjoy a bj a hella lot more
Didn't work out for me, she RQs every game I try to get her to play apart from some indie game for kids

Z-5500 for gaming /me
she needs to be in kitchen..
Quote Originally Posted by /b/oss View Post
she needs to be in kitchen..
OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL @Liz @Liz @Liz
I do now realize that 90% of the guys on mpgh dont have a gf, therefor unable to try this out


/sad
Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
I do now realize that 90% of the guys on mpgh dont have a gf, therefor unable to try this out


/sad
well i have a gf and a number of other options thank you very much . anyways what is that
Well I fap idk about y'all

EDIT: 777 Posts Over There
I'd rather masturbate when I'm bored.
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
I'd rather masturbate when I'm bored.
Lol. true dat.
Kitchen ftw thts were she shld be
the best thing in the dark is to sleep
True dat. .
Quote Originally Posted by okled View Post
the best thing in the dark is to sleep
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?