[Updated]Ryski123 Public D3D Hack 25.02.2011

Posts 1–15 of 54 · Page 1 of 4
[Updated]Ryski123 Public D3D Hack 25.02.2011
Hey sorry about the last file It was 6am when i posted it Must have packed it wrong (.rar), Anyways here you go enjoy!

Screen:


Scans:
Total
Jotti

*Contains false positives!*
*Win7/Vista users run as admin*

Dont forget to reply and thank!

Credits(Notmentioned in the hack)
sh_z_sektor - Zombie Tele to ammo/health
Ryski123D3D.rarattachment deleted · 298 downloads before removal
I think i should be in credits :/

Tele to medic and ammo both places xD

On Topic:Nice hack looks awsome
Quote Originally Posted by sh_z_sektor View Post
I think i should be in credits :/

Tele to medic and ammo both places xD

On Topic:Nice hack looks awsome
Ah Poo, I forgot bro :O, I'll add in the post and my hack right away, Sorry for that

Edit: Done now thank me
Quote Originally Posted by ryski123 View Post
Ah Poo, I forgot bro :O, I'll add in the post and my hack right away, Sorry for that

Edit: Done now thank me
Na i don't press thanks that fast i only press for some ppl like TheCamels8,AeroMan,Ghost~life,Flash,sofily

i don't like to press thanks that much but i press only for those 5 ppl up there

i think good job is good for thanks
Good job, nice to see the new updated hack.
Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
Good job on new version, nice to see new updated hack.
Thanks , Yeah This morning's one failed :O
when it will be finally approved ??
i m waiting very long already
Approve it please. =)
Nice post.
Sorry for the late reply, was trying to set up my PC (I failed). Approved, good job!
testinhhhh wooot

edit, works like a charm

THANK!!!!
LOVE YOU!!!!
Thanks for the approval
how come when i run the injector and the hackshield finishes loading this websites home page opens up?
no chams? :O
Nice Hack either way ;P
Posts 1–15 of 54 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?