Modding Music
I don't know if anyone else found this before me but I never saw it anywhere else before so if I'm leeching sorry. But I basically found a way to change your in game music to another audio file.
1 - Go into your Combat Arms game folder and then BGM.
2 - Find the music you want to change (EXAMPLE: Changing the lobby music or Cabin Fever ending music)
3 - copy and paste your favorite song onto desktop and rename it the exact same name as the song you want to hear in game (EXAMPLE: Renaming Linkin Park In the End to BGM_LOOP)
4 - find the original audio file and back it up in another folder called 'CA music backups.
5 - copy and paste the file on your desktop into the BGM folder.
6 - Start your game, and listen to some music!
Again idk if I'm the first one to find this but I'd never seen it anywhere else before so please don't get mad at me for leeching.
1 - Go into your Combat Arms game folder and then BGM.
2 - Find the music you want to change (EXAMPLE: Changing the lobby music or Cabin Fever ending music)
3 - copy and paste your favorite song onto desktop and rename it the exact same name as the song you want to hear in game (EXAMPLE: Renaming Linkin Park In the End to BGM_LOOP)
4 - find the original audio file and back it up in another folder called 'CA music backups.
5 - copy and paste the file on your desktop into the BGM folder.
6 - Start your game, and listen to some music!
Again idk if I'm the first one to find this but I'd never seen it anywhere else before so please don't get mad at me for leeching.



