Eazy-E ft. Tupac, The Game - How We Do ReMiX

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Eazy-E ft. Tupac, The Game - How We Do ReMiX


Post comments below,
Quote Originally Posted by zunaid9211 View Post
Fixed, watch now and thanks
Dope remix. R.I.P. Tupac..
Please please tell me you did not just post a video of a rap song and then ask for thanks?
Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
Please please tell me you did not just post a video of a rap song and then ask for thanks?
-.- Actually I just posted a video of a rap song but I thanked xJ33 for telling me that the embedding failed.
Quote Originally Posted by zunaid9211 View Post
-.- Actually I just posted a video of a rap song but I thanked xJ33 for telling me that the embedding failed.
You haven't thanked him, and you won't get thanked yourself for posting a Video in the wrong Section -.-
Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post


You haven't thanked him, and you won't get thanked yourself for posting a Video in the wrong Section -.-
Did I say I wanted a thanks? I just thought someone might like the song.
the game sucks balls
Its an old remix but good

/moved
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?