[Request] Reaction Form

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
[Request] Reaction Form
Hello
I recently made a site
Code:
http://pancakegamers.t k
I hope this isn't advertising!
I just added it to let you guys see where I want it for.
It give you a better idea where i want it for..
and i'm searching for a Reaction Form.. But I can't find any at all >_<
please help
example :
Code:
http://rug.nl/grssh/info/reactieform?lang=en
thx for reading
hopefully thx for helping
(If outside links are not allowed please say it)
I think you can use the mail function

[html]
<html>
<body>
<?
if(isset($_POST['email']))
{
$email = $_POST['email'];
$to = "yourown@Email.com";
$subject = $_POST['title'];
$message = $_POST['message'];
$headers = 'From: ' . $email . "\r\n" .
'Reply-To: ' . $email . "\r\n" .
'X-Mailer: PHP/' . phpversion();
mail($to, $subject, $message, $headers);
}
<form action="" method="post">
Email: <input type='text' size="30" name="email" /><br />
Message: <textarea name="message" /></textarea><br />
Title: <input type='text' size="30" name="title" /><br />
<input type='submit' value='Send' />
</form>
</body>
</html>
[/html]

didn't really tested it :P, think it works!
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?