Combat Arms Leveling Request Thread

Posts 16–30 of 61 · Page 2 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post


Idk Yet. Gimme a few. I'm with my clan and shit. so brb. xD
Lol just post when you feel like this is good for your account.
do you guys buy stuff with GP cuz i dont wanna lose my GP
but anyways
Im SFC2
95,000 GP
3 permanent guns and 1 permanent viper specialist
+free perm nexon event items
Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun View Post
do you guys buy stuff with GP cuz i dont wanna lose my GP
but anyways
Im SFC2
95,000 GP
3 permanent guns and 1 permanent viper specialist
+free perm nexon event items

PM the info and i will start the leveling.
Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun View Post
do you guys buy stuff with GP cuz i dont wanna lose my GP
but anyways
Im SFC2
95,000 GP
3 permanent guns and 1 permanent viper specialist
+free perm nexon event items
don't let people level your acc
BAD IDEA
btw
I have way more gp then you
jelly?
/
Trainee
100k gp
10 Perms
20k nx























jks
in that case i'll give you my MSG2
its got a Famas G2 and M107 CQ SE both permanent.
like 1,200 GP
it's okay im giving him -HiDe ;D
Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun View Post
it's okay im giving him -HiDe ;D

watch them get a IP ban
LOL@soso
i hope he gets kicked out of my account
I dont level CBL Dirty accounts sorry :\
Quote Originally Posted by Fabolous View Post
I dont level CBL Dirty accounts sorry :\
I win. What do you say to your sexy helper?
Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post


I win. What do you say to your sexy helper?


Jk <3

Quote Originally Posted by Fabolous View Post




Jk <3

<33333333333333333333333333333333
Account Rank ;csm2
GP :100
Perm amount :0 5 perms but there defualt
Posts 16–30 of 61 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us