Combat Arms Leveling Request Thread

Posts 46–60 of 61 · Page 4 of 5
Already got one person. ._.
Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
Already got one person. ._.
You do not know how much requests I get.

Have fun n_n
I still dont understand why you guys wanna do this

and don't give me any BS..

I want a real answer.
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
I still dont understand why you guys wanns do this

and don't give me any BS..

I want a real answer.
Cause they don't have time

They wanna level faster.

no thats not what i meant.

I mean why provide the servcie
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
no thats not what i meant.

I mean why provide the servcie
Cause it's better than leveling your own account.

You can use perms and stuff

And it's just good to help others out

And Mouzie and Boombawkz did it cause they were bored so
Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


Cause it's better than leveling your own account.

You can use perms and stuff

And it's just good to help others out

And Mouzie and Boombawkz did it cause they were bored so
You and your crush on Mina, isn't that cute.
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


You and your crush on Mina, isn't that cute.


I'm KING and Mina's son

King part from [MPGH]KING and Reow for Mina :3
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


You and your crush on Mina, isn't that cute.
King and Mina are e-married
or KingDot could be doing some supposed e-incest
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post

King and Mina are e-married
or KingDot could be doing some supposed e-incest
OHMAHGAWD

KING FROM KING AND REOW FOR MINA

Not King from KingDot /fp

I'm reporting to Daddy and Mommy

Stop bullying me. Sniff.
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post

King and Mina are e-married
or KingDot could be doing some supposed e-incest
Incest with your E-Mom now KingDot?
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
King and Mina are e-married
or KingDot could be doing some supposed e-incest
Wow jabuuty quit flaming people its against the rules!

I'm going to have to report you
Well that was a long post.
I love how it has to be a "High" Ranked account, and how do we know these people are "trusted"
Posts 46–60 of 61 · Page 4 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us