Hmm...

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Hmm...
What is the point of hacking if the hack makes warrock superhack and you fail lol. I don't lag when I don't use hacks so..
So ... I have no clue what you just tried to tell us :/

Can you try rephrasing it?
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
So ... I have no clue what you just tried to tell us :/

Can you try rephrasing it?
Lmao sorry man that was a typo I meant to say superlaggy
2 possible reasons:
1) The hack you're using its so big, so your computer tries to procces it causing the whole lagg game..
Solution:
Clean up your pc, if the problem keeps that way, try another hack :3
You can clean up your Computer with CCleaner and AdvSystemcare (Most Knowly)
2) Your pc has a low ram / Low Graphic Card.
Quote Originally Posted by Jazk View Post
2 possible reasons:
1) The hack you're using its so big, so your computer tries to procces it causing the whole lagg game..
Solution:
Clean up your pc, if the problem keeps that way, try another hack :3
You can clean up your Computer with CCleaner and AdvSystemcare (Most Knowly)
2) Your pc has a low ram / Low Graphic Card.
can you give me links to the computer cleaners?
Its always a pleasure
/Req Close
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us