PostMy Dilemna for MPGH Hacks

Posts 31–39 of 39 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Fabolous View Post


Think about this. Why make hacks in the first place? You want to show everyone your accomplishment don't you?Any coder wouldn't just make hacks for himself.
Thank you for this.
I really like coding that is the reason why I am here and doing all of this.
Quote Originally Posted by Nubzgetkillz View Post
Thank you for this.
I really like coding that is the reason why I am here and doing all of this.
xD <3

<filler>
Quote Originally Posted by Fabolous View Post


xD <3

<filler>
love you ! no homo

<forever>
Take the advice about string encryption... it can be as simple as a rotation encryption like the Caesar cipher which is very easy to implement and fast

sTable:= 'ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYXabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvw xyz0123456789'

Thats the standard English alphabet, rotation cipher is replacing posistion of char with a number

example "A" rotate 5 would give you "F" but you will need to modulas(mod) this with the length of your table so if your charater was "8" it would return "D", Once you have this sorted and working mix the table up so its not "ABCDEF. ect.." to something like "kD6RTYs... ect.." then you have a very fast and custom encryption.

If you need string encryption help just say as encryption is one of my hobbies I like to do in coding.
Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
Take the advice about string encryption... it can be as simple as a rotation encryption like the Caesar cipher which is very easy to implement and fast

sTable:= 'ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYXabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvw xyz0123456789'

Thats the standard English alphabet, rotation cipher is replacing posistion of char with a number

example "A" rotate 5 would give you "F" but you will need to modulas(mod) this with the length of your table so if your charater was "8" it would return "D", Once you have this sorted and working mix the table up so its not "ABCDEF. ect.." to something like "kD6RTYs... ect.." then you have a very fast and custom encryption.

If you need string encryption help just say as encryption is one of my hobbies I like to do in coding.
See, thatd be great but there is another reason WHY im crashing... an address, or detection, or PTC or something... I want to know what that reason is.

The addresses that are on are: Superbullets and weapon range... are the superbullet addies in CA source code wrong?
I use gordon's PTC method... and whit = hans + gellin + Alessandro10's Detour... So whats wrong?

@whit
@mmbob
@Nubzgetkillz
@noob..
Edit: XOR + VMProtect Full = Win!
coool...
lol!
Current FPS: 6 xDDD
Is it ur pc or the hack
Quote Originally Posted by ChanceOfHax View Post
lol!
Current FPS: 6 xDDD
Is it ur pc or the hack
Read the thread and responses rtard.
Posts 31–39 of 39 · Page 3 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?