Cheat/Hack PointBlank Brazil Pleasee

Posts 1–15 of 67 · Page 1 of 5
Cheat/Hack PointBlank Brazil Pleasee
Well, I am Brazilian and I can not speak English, I'm using a translator!



I wonder if anyone would like to create a hack for PB br ....

There is no hacks for PB br, many Brazilians without hacks, if anyone can create at least one chams, already would be good .... without many tricks that ruin the game, only a chams, hack, or a title ... was already well ... The protection system is the PB br X-trap, if someone can do this please, would appreciate all the Brazilians!

Thank you and sorry for the translator ....
Dave please make it for us
Quote Originally Posted by addons View Post
Dave please make it for us
Up....

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
Thread moved to PointBlank section
Thank you for your attention

Quote Originally Posted by shadowpriest View Post
yes , please we need it.
Up...

Thread moved to PointBlank section
what you get with hack the title...in PB indonesia Hack title not work anymore for buy a weapon...is fixed by server....

is the pointblank.i3exec packed too??
Hack title works here at PB br, which operated the only detected this, we are all out to PB br hacks us, if they can help us, we appreciate ....

Need not contain a lot of cheating, only one function is already well ...

I appreciate the attention!

translated text! Sorry!



Editt: "is the pointblank.i3exec packed too??", yes ,I think so ...
can you give us how to register in PB Br? step by step with image please....maybe we can help you to hack PB br....
Quote Originally Posted by gosicks View Post
can you give us how to register in PB Br? step by step with image please....maybe we can help you to hack PB br....
Here for Register > http://cadastro.ongame.com.br/

Here for Download > Point Blank - Download - Jogo

Here Site Oficial > Point Blank


Quote Originally Posted by Fenixbeta View Post
Well, I am Brazilian and I am using a tool from google to translate this request.

that would please anyone willing to help us Brazilians, help me by sending me a hack for Point Blank Brazil, please, I ask again, give me some Wall Hack PB BR, thank you very much.
Thank you and love you people very much

~~~~~
To subscribe to Point Blank BR, visit the website and click

FREE GAME
SIGN UP on the gray square on the left
Then put: Point Blank

* User ID: *
Password:
* Confirm Password: *
E-mail: *
Confirmation E-mail: *
Date of Birth: *
Gender: Male Female *
State: *
City: *
Ship Code (Literature of the square above):
Then click in the box next to the tiny little: I agree with the terms ....

Then download the game Across the link: Point Blank - Download - Jogo

Now try to make a WALL HACK PB BR õ /
Yes, Thanks my Friends.....
I agree, the PB of Brazil is ridiculously crowded, I even had to go to Channel 2, because all servers are full of channel 1. The Search for a Hacker PB Brazil is also ridiculously full, but until now few have managed to create a pro Hack PB and those who can not divulge.
(Google Translator)
Quote Originally Posted by victor1994 View Post
I agree, the PB of Brazil is ridiculously crowded, I even had to go to Channel 2, because all servers are full of channel 1. The Search for a Hacker PB Brazil is also ridiculously full, but until now few have managed to create a pro Hack PB and those who can not divulge.
(Google Translator)
Exactly ....

More than just wait, that soon will appear a generous soul and post a hack here to Pointblank Brazil ...

Appreciate the help!
I ask them to do hacks for Point Blank BR.
Many people would access the mpgh.
Quote Originally Posted by victe View Post
I ask them to do hacks for Point Blank BR.
Many people would access the mpgh.
Up.... TNX


Quote Originally Posted by gawer View Post
Yes, I'm more of a Brazilian who is here to ask for help to get the MPGH "create" a cheat to the Point Blank Brazil because it is very important for all Brazilians.

Up....

Appreciate the help....
Yes, I'm more of a Brazilian who is here to ask for help to get the MPGH "create" a cheat to the Point Blank Brazil because it is very important for all Brazilians.
Posts 1–15 of 67 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us