Oldschoolmod

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Oldschoolmod
After 2 weeks of learning the basics of modding and trying stuff I finally completed my very first mod

Its based on Old School Mode from cod4, i've only done 1 map which i'm still not sure of if the weapon spawns are in the right positions but its just to check if there are many bugs with the guns because i've noticed quite a lot
leave your opinion if I should continue with this mod and make it better, there is not much I can add or change but the weapon pickups are very unreliable.. its very buggy

I'm also not sure why but killingdyl's weapon spawn function seems to place weird models on the map instead of the model of the gun you get when you pick it up, I hope I can find a way to change this because it looks dump .

Features:
-Higher Jumps like in the original mode
-You spawn with a Skorpion, M1911 and a Frag
-You can pick up weapons on the map
-More health (1.5x)
-Slow health regeneration (15 sec)
-Killstreak stacking and standard killstreak loadout, UAV/Napalm/Attackheli
-Some other less important stuff

This I'm working on:
-Weapon pickups spawn random weapons
-Better pickup fx
-Sounds.. weapon respawn sound etc
-Perk pickups like in the original mode
-Some HUD changes for if I get the perks working
-Weapon will spin

Here is an example of a weird model, if you pick it up you actually get a AK74 Dualmag lol
http://www.imgdumper.nl/uploads3/4d6...oldschool2.png

Virusscans:
mod.rar - Jotti's malware scan
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

Thanks to:
- Met94 for helping me with the FX
- Everyone who posted their mods so I could look into em
- Killingdyl for his Weapon Spawn function
mod.rarattachment deleted · 66 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by xbeatsszzx View Post
After 2 weeks of learning the basics of modding and trying stuff I finally completed my very first mod


Here is an example of a weird model, if you pick it up you actually get a AK74 Dualmag lol
http://www.imgdumper.nl/uploads3/4d6...oldschool2.png
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
Screen/Vid?
It was in the first post.
/file approved

VIDEO would be good.
Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
/file approved

VIDEO would be good.
Fine ill make a vid later..
9th time failed to give credits?
Quote Originally Posted by d0h View Post
9th time failed to give credits?
100th time u cant read? dude u fail reallly harddddddd
GTFO u lil girl.

and p.s. noob..i cant edit my post..
Quote Originally Posted by xbeatsszzx View Post
100th time u cant read? dude u fail reallly harddddddd
GTFO u lil girl.

and p.s. noob..i cant edit my post..
where is the name iAegle? he is the author...so tell me who fails?
Quote Originally Posted by d0h View Post
where is the name iAegle? he is the author...so tell me who fails?
like i said, again, learn to read, other posts, I can edit my post, after 24hrs, u cant edit posts, i was going to put that , but couldnt
You Sir Fail.
Weapon pickup looks like cod4 love this mod!!
sure sure its me failing...rrrright
next time take another minute to look over the whole page
Then why not post the credits IMMEDIATELY?
Quote Originally Posted by iFireLazers View Post
Then why not post the credits IMMEDIATELY?
......It was too late.....read the posts next time.....
says the one that it obviously NOT reading whole postings
Quote Originally Posted by d0h View Post
says the one that it obviously NOT reading whole postings
how???
Can we stop arguing plzzz...over credits..i cant edit my post..why cant ppl just understand?
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us