MPGH Minecraft Server

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
MPGH Minecraft Server
For all those that do not go into General Section
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
Directions:
Download:
http://www.mpgh.net/.minecraft.rar
http://www.mpgh.net/Minecraft.rar
Edit your host file (C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts):
74.81.93.82 www.minecraft.net
74.81.93.82 server.mojang.com
Extract .minecraft.rar contents to %appdir% (EXAMPLE: C:\Users\Dave\AppData\Roaming\)
Start minecraft.exe anywhere.
Use your mpgh login to login.
Multiplayer: Connect to mc1.mpgh.net
Good to know.
Thanks John & Dabe

Login Failed?
Pretty sure it is currently down. The thread in general will probably get updated when it gets back up though.
I can't even log in. :[
Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMan View Post
I can't even log in. :[
its still down right now
But i dont think i'll be playing. Because this means we have to downgrade our version just to play the mp server. So yea, you guys have fun when it up.
Thanks for this, but I'll stick to legit Minecraft for now.
I wus wrong. You could actually play this in 1.3.01
It was up, but now it's down
Remember to login with MPGH info, otherwise it could title you as "Player."
i got in and its really laggy
if Blade in game stops blow the others house the game will be better !
ugh i need to be premium, dangit...
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?