Thumbs uptheasssig!

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
theasssig!
well since i want to live to my usertitle i want a sig with just the perfect ass on it.
Main Text: TheAssMan
Sub Text: The Asses Are Here
Size: 330x110
Theme: girl
Color: which ever one you think looks best.
Render: girls ass
im looking forward to this siggy

u should get it animated so its moving
Quote Originally Posted by SeanBoBoEgan View Post
im looking forward to this siggy

u should get it animated so its moving
lol maybe just maybe but i am requesting it so its up to the creator of the sig if he wants it animated
I would so do this, but I won't be home until tomorrow, and I don't have my computer with me.
I'm sure somebody else will have another one by then.
I may just make one to say I made a fat ass sig
Quote Originally Posted by XxJonBoiixX View Post
I would so do this, but I won't be home until tomorrow, and I don't have my computer with me.
I'm sure somebody else will have another one by then.
I may just make one to say I made a fat ass sig
i dont want fat asses though i want tight big asses not saggy and big
Quote Originally Posted by EL_PACHUCO View Post
i dont want fat asses though i want tight big asses not saggy and big
He didn't mean that he will do a fat ass signature.
He said that because he will do a sick signature.
Quote Originally Posted by EL_PACHUCO View Post
i dont want fat asses though i want tight big asses not saggy and big
Bahahaha, who likes fat asses these days?
Actually, don't answer that question.
But nah, I just meant sick, like Crossfire said.
I just got home, I'll work on it here in a little bit.

EDIT: Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a decent render of an ASS? Lmao.
I'm about to just make it myself.
Quote Originally Posted by XxJonBoiixX View Post
Bahahaha, who likes fat asses these days?
Actually, don't answer that question.
But nah, I just meant sick, like Crossfire said.
I just got home, I'll work on it here in a little bit.

EDIT: Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a decent render of an ASS? Lmao.
I'm about to just make it myself.
i dont know what the fk is a render but ill help find you one if you tell me what it is
just get 3 pictures of the same ass moved slightly each time and i can animate it so its like its moving
Quote Originally Posted by SeanBoBoEgan View Post
just get 3 pictures of the same ass moved slightly each time and i can animate it so its like its moving
yea but but i dont whant a moving sig though.
a render = the picture you use to make a sig.
Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
a render = the picture you use to make a sig.
thanks bro


the render will be the one in my sig i guess i have 5 to shoose from
Quote Originally Posted by EL_PACHUCO View Post
the render will be the one in my sig i guess i have 5 to shoose from
Yeah, I can't find a decent one, and sorry I'm not on often. I have been doing a lot of work recently.
Quote Originally Posted by XxJonBoiixX View Post
Yeah, I can't find a decent one, and sorry I'm not on often. I have been doing a lot of work recently.
anyone else want to make a ass sig???i need a like a glossy one
Quote Originally Posted by EL_PACHUCO View Post
anyone else want to make a ass sig???i need a like a glossy one
If you can help me find a good render then I'll make it.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us