Looking for an Editor

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Looking for an Editor
I am currently Looking for an Editor for a Combat arms Montage. So Far I have about 30 Gigs of Gameplay, Currently getting more, I have a Sony Vegas 10.0 KeyGen if you need it, Credits will go to you in the Youtube Description for all of the editing
OMG I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR LIKE 10000000 years YES I WILL DO SOME EDITING . just contact me on pm
Do they get paid?
no i am doing it for free. cuz i want to pratice editing. and i dont require any money
Contact dave, he'll do it for cake
Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post
Contact dave, he'll do it for cake
I'd do it for a fucken cookie and some cheese cake YUmmmmmmm cheese cake.
i'll do it for free....
use AE

i made this for NOOB



no sound on purpose, so he could add his own if he wanted too

(used a template )
i am still doing it for free.....
Quote Originally Posted by -PoisonedG- View Post
i am still doing it for free.....


and i'm still doin your mom for free
wait ten who are you anyway?
Let me do it ive been doing free intros for people here ( i havent stopped) in i do it all in AAE cs5 i will do it for free and i have lots of plugins to help with cc and twixtor let me do it IM YOUR MAN. plz
I heard its not easy to edit,so i pass /
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us