MineCraft Website?
SolvedMineCraft Website?
lol wut?
u joking?
u joking?
lol r u serious?
just type in google it will take u literally 10 seconds to type, load and click on the link.
just type in google it will take u literally 10 seconds to type, load and click on the link.
sends me to the minecraft website 

lol i was giving him alot of time cause he asked in the first place how to get there.
You know, he took the time to post on here instead of lookin at google...
You know, he took the time to post on here instead of lookin at google...
Sends me to MPGH >.> PM me for proof 
But I got what I needed from SofaKingH4rd
/req close

But I got what I needed from SofaKingH4rd
/req close
www.minecraft(dot)net shud not send you to mpgh it sends me to their website. i dont see how it can cause ur manually typing in the address of a website so unless u make a mistake or u click on someones "link" then it shud work fine.
The only thing I can think of is that your browser suggested MGPH when you started typing, and took you there instead. Chrome does it constantly and it drives me insane when I am trying to search for something.
exactly, thats why i am so confused. lol how does it happen???
He edited his hosts file, remove it to access MineCraft, put it back when you want on the MPGHCraft server.
This thread is closed for replies.

