SJORKLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
SJORKLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
- Sjoerd says:
*fuck you den
*I was going to make a byebye thread
*im leaving




noooooooooooooo
Why is rqing?
He's been saying he's gunna make a goodbye tthread for 2 weeks now.
Cool story bro? I never see him anyways
Quote Originally Posted by Ariez View Post
Cool story bro? I never see him anyways
Becuz youre inactive.
Quote Originally Posted by Polo2 View Post


Becuz youre inactive.
He hasn't been on much this month or I would have seen him, I know who he is. You = Fail
Quote Originally Posted by Ariez View Post
He hasn't been on much this month or I would have seen him, I know who he is. You = Fail
He has been on much this month.
His post ban came up.
Fuck you .
Quote Originally Posted by Obey View Post
Fuck you .
No fuck you.
I will miss you taco's

Lots of love, sjoerd


P.s. Fuck dave
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us