TalkingYour Best Fireteam Setup?!

Posts 1–15 of 78 · Page 1 of 6
Your Best Fireteam Setup?!
Post your fireteam setup that you think works the best for you, or is the most effective!

My Setup Currently:

1. G36e
2. Deagle SE
3. Dynamite
4. Scar-L
5. Mk. 48
6. Minimi (or whatever )

Gear:
Infected Mask
Utility Backpack

Can be for any map.
(Make up one, if you don't have one. )

@deadskulz :::

1. M416CQB
2. USP
3. Black / Yellow Frag .
4. MG36
5. RPG
6. G36E

GEAR:

Tanker Vest
Urban Clothes
White Gas Mask
Beanie
Speed + Items
Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post
@deadskulz :::

1. M416CQB
2. USP
3. Black / Yellow Frag .
4. MG36
5. RPG
6. G36E

GEAR:

Tanker Vest
Urban Clothes
White Gas Mask
Beanie
Speed + Items
Does Tanker Vest work for zombies?
Quote Originally Posted by xJ33 View Post


Does Tanker Vest work for zombies?


Not. Really. Sure.

I think it does
Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post




Not. Really. Sure.

I think it does
I don't think it does...
All it does is slow you down if you're doing Zombie Fireteam.
Quote Originally Posted by xJ33 View Post


I don't think it does...
All it does is slow you down if you're doing Zombie Fireteam.
That's why you have MG and specs

I <3 having specs on my time

Helps a lot.

Firing them M32 and those Minis
1.RPK
2.Deagle
3.Minimi
4.Mk48
6.MG36
Utility Backpack
And that big white gas mask
Primary: Baron's M416 CQB
Secondary: Usp Tactical SE
Melee: Dom Pedro Sword
Support: Frag-NL (the black one)
BackPack A: M60 E4 Steel
BackPack B: MK-48 Mod Camo
BackPack C: RPK-S Mod

Char: Bonus Female (From Gender Change)
Head: Cyclops Bandana
Face: Skull Mask (Canada)
Vest: Recon Vest
Camo: Urban
BackPack: Utility BackPack
Quote Originally Posted by SeanBoBoEgan View Post
Primary: Baron's M416 CQB
Secondary: Usp Tactical SE
Melee: Dom Pedro Sword
Support: Frag-NL (the black one)
BackPack A: M60 E4 Steel
BackPack B: MK-48 Mod Camo
BackPack C: RPK-S Mod

Char: Bonus Female (From Gender Change)
Head: Cyclops Bandana
Face: Skull Mask (Canada)
Vest: Recon Vest
Camo: Urban
BackPack: Utility BackPack
The most dreamiest set-up. <3
Quote Originally Posted by SeanBoBoEgan View Post
Primary: Baron's M416 CQB
Secondary: Usp Tactical SE
Melee: Dom Pedro Sword
Support: Frag-NL (the black one)
BackPack A: M60 E4 Steel
BackPack B: MK-48 Mod Camo
BackPack C: RPK-S Mod

Char: Bonus Female (From Gender Change)
Head: Cyclops Bandana
Face: Skull Mask (Canada)
Vest: Recon Vest
Camo: Urban
BackPack: Utility BackPack
I want that account
Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
M9 & HAX !
How did I knew you were gonna say that

Right when I saw that you posted.

Quote Originally Posted by EL_PACHUCO View Post
m16
m9
m9fs2
m67frag
m200
plus hacks
Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post
plus hacks
nope i dont hack since lst summer fail.

all legit that aint my real setup here it is

dsr
m67 frag
tracker knife
m200
185a1
Posts 1–15 of 78 · Page 1 of 6

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?