[East] Looking for someone level 40 or under.

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
[East] Looking for someone level 40 or under.
I'm looking for someone level 40 or under on East who has the Battle "The Fleeing Gnoll King." It's a level 39 Battle in The Ruins of Sanctity. I'm trying to complete the bonus mission "win with two players under level 40." All I need is one person because I am level 39. I will also pay for your boat trip.
this would probably fit better in the farming section

also, might have better luck on nexon forums, people dont really come here that often looking for parties
Quote Originally Posted by Scythewing View Post
this would probably fit better in the farming section

also, might have better luck on nexon forums, people dont really come here that often looking for parties
I tried there. And someone actually PM'd me from here, but thanks :].
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?