Red faceOld, old days...

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
i believe this was through my first period of quitting cf. was gone for probally 6 months.
and? .
Quote Originally Posted by kvll View Post
and? .

Just being nostalgic...
And making more people crying for a knife hack
Quote Originally Posted by Lonesome Cowboy View Post



Just being nostalgic...
And making more people crying for a knife hack
before any hacks appeared,i was a fucking beast on pubs,always nr1,now if i make 4-10 it's gewd...
Yeah The Knife Hack The Best i ever Seen i hope That hack get back
oh oh good times
I remember not wanting to play the game back then
Agree'd I <3'ed The Knife Spray Thingy me Bob Haha.
Fucking nostalgic, this would be possible without the XTrap, but some VIP hack like that will come on MPGH.
Lol This Was The GameGuard Days :/

At Least We Have Something To Remember And I Think Dave Should Make VIP For Crossfire Again If He Can Release A Public Hack With 1 Hit Kill.

I Hope Dave You Read This Reply And Take It Into Mind Of Making Vip !
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us