Maybe Anti Kick

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
Maybe Anti Kick
I don't know if it will work but W/E
Post results

Addie: 0x374B65D6
Bytes:\x0J\x65\xK9 (on)

Just make Auto On for now because I'm not sure if it will work
Work! Nice!

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Did it work or no?
No troll is no, I found it in CShell, but i do not know if it works
Of course it worked.

























































































































NOT
K.


(^get it?^)
OnTopic: I don't think it only took 15 sec
OffTopic: Thanked 911 Times in 191 Posts
Quote Originally Posted by AtomicStone View Post
OnTopic: I don't think it only took 15 sec
OffTopic: Thanked 911 Times in 191 Posts
Yupperz. its an awesome song.. errr... chorus of a song (Fire Burning Sean Kingston)




Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro10 View Post
Works Fine hehehehe Just Test again peoples..





/\ Says it all /\
0xBEATN00B
\xKK\xKK\xKK\xKK\xKK


(^get it?^)
(^get it?^)
(^get it?^)
(^get it?^)
(^get it?^)
(^get it?^)
(^get it?^)
Spam
(^get it?^)

Just test it!

/edit

Nevermind, It doesnt work, Friend tested

/Req Closed
Works Fine hehehehe Just Test again peoples..
i can not realise how he get the idea of this bytes..
Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
i can not realise how he get the idea of this bytes..
He is st00p1d caus he no know c++.


Quote Originally Posted by AtomicStone View Post
I don't know if it will work but W/E
Post results

Addie: 0x374B65D6
Bytes:\x0J\x65\xK9 (on)

Just make Auto On even though I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about and I made this up for attention.///////

Your words... not mine.
Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?