Jacob Is Back *****
I am back guys i have been doing school work and C++ tutorials for the past year and a half omg its not fun to force urself but its cool when u can do stuff
I am an Crossfire Hacker and i would like to become apart of the community but i was gonna ask someone whats is the main file to find the addys......like example
Crossfire is Cshell.dll
Whats is PBlackout if you wouldnt mined pming me the main file i would be glad to get a new hack started
..........
Thank you
, Jacob AKA (Unreal)
I am an Crossfire Hacker and i would like to become apart of the community but i was gonna ask someone whats is the main file to find the addys......like example Crossfire is Cshell.dll
Whats is PBlackout if you wouldnt mined pming me the main file i would be glad to get a new hack started
..........Thank you
, Jacob AKA (Unreal)