Using VB to press keys that will work in CA

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Using VB to press keys that will work in CA
As sendkey doesn't work ingame CA with a VB application, what is the correct function / method to use?

@Grim
whats with the mention? i dont do VB
insert key

and aare you talking about AVA?
No. I'm talking about basically the sendkey function.
Multiple ways, firstly try my StringSender.dll library, should find it with a simple search. If that doesn't work you're going to have a bit more of a hard time. You'll have to use SendMessage and loop through all the games handles to find which one to send the message to.
SendMessage is the way I would I go.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?