[Leeched] Sleepercell's Custom Map.

Posts 16–30 of 71 · Page 2 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by warball8 View Post
umm its not very elite. i like the boxes but the map it self = sht
i think the main point in the map is that you can spawn enemies and guns...
now if we put these spawn features in Supercarz' custom map, it will be epic
this shouldnt go to elite > > howdo u whant noobs to advance in make something the elite people wouldnt of think of....
Quote Originally Posted by giza123 View Post
this shouldnt go to elite > > howdo u whant noobs to advance in make something the elite people wouldnt of think of....
Noobs should stay noobs.
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


Noobs should stay noobs.
You were a newb at one point.
Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post


You were a newb at one point.
And you, you were always ᴺᴼᴼᴮ.
Where do I inject the file TRAINING****c
Quote Originally Posted by '{M}yOjOoO~' View Post
Where do I inject the file TRAINING****c
lulwut? its a .dat
Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post


lulwut? its a .dat
Yes, it comes with two files, you don't do anything with the ltc file.
If this was released publicly on Youtube, there would be no difference anyways..
My game is not responding after I start training, if you could tell me solution for this?
U did it wrong. "incorrect" try again
[SARCASM]Oh wow So exciting.[/SARCASM]
The map looks nice. Kind of sloppy though, could be improved.
I like it
I injected the file in WORLD.Rez but still not responding when I start training
;(
This looks like alot of fun.
Posts 16–30 of 71 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?