Thumbs down[Help] Opk, ByPass

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
[Help] Opk, ByPass
How i can make the OPK Hack?

and pb bypass?

[VB6]

Ty
Use C/C++ to make bypass. It is impossible to make with VB6. And i wanna know how to mkae OPK. Sorry that. I have invisible hack already and automedic and Fast As Famas, but i need OPK and addresses to them. Can some1 give it to us?
Excused but are Italian, I do not know very well l' English… I have l' adress all… me the string of the OPK lacks… l' I have invisble it! (Kicka always T_T) Thanks for the answer. Ah vabbe sin single pear tree in c++ the ByPass: S Thanks however… Aspect other answers
And i have one public bypass
This doesn't made by me. Maker is unknow.
PunkBstrB_Killer_v_1.0.rarattachment deleted · 39 downloads before removal
babcobra10 can you tell me codes of Invi auto medic FaF and OPK...

If you say it im going to give you a address finder for public and VIP
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us