[HELP] Good Books For Learning Programming

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
[HELP] Good Books For Learning Programming
Sooo, lets get straight to the point.

I want to learn these languages, but I don't know which books are good. So please suggest

I have for:

C++ (Beginner):
C++ Primer Plus 5th Edition
C++ For Absolute Beginners

Assembly (Beginner):
Art of Assembly

Visual Basic (Intermediate):
Some but I lend them out.

C# (Beginner):
The Official Microsoft Course (not sure of the name -.-)

Java (Intermediate):
None...

PHP & SQL (Beginner):
Also None...

HTML (Intermediate):
Again none...

Python (Beginner):
Still none......

If you know any of these books then please let me know if they're good.
And if you know any good books please suggest them.

I know it's alot of languages but I would still like suggestions for all.

(I know this section is for Visual Basic but I didn't know any other section to place it)
Sorry to be an ass, but maybe you've could have post it just in the coders lounge? Anyways, I dunno really, I'm wanting to learn more languages too. Still searching for books..Maybe(well here in the Netherlands they have) a book with all code snippets?
HTML , PHP i think you can learn on the internet..

VB and C's just buy some books its better ^^
VB2008 for dummies... LOL
Quote Originally Posted by mnpeepno2 View Post
VB2008 for dummies... LOL
Ive Skimmed though C++ for Dummies
No Just No..
Moved to the coders lounge, you have more chance of getting book ideas for languages other than VB here.
Wow, that's a lot. plz come back and tell us how it went in 5 or so years.
Thanks for the response I'll start with C++ Primer Plus
@Jason sorry for the wrong section.

Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
Wow, that's a lot. plz come back and tell us how it went in 5 or so years.
I wasn't actually planning on learning all the languages at ones, but 5 years is still alot, I think I would be able to learn them all in 1 year.
Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
I wasn't actually planning on learning all the languages at ones, but 5 years is still alot, I think I would be able to learn them all in 1 year.
You can learn all in 1 year but you will have to spend all your day reading these books.
Quote Originally Posted by MJLover View Post
You can learn all in 1 year but you will have to spend all your day reading these books.
I can read 1195 wpm (words per minute) I finished high school at 13 (normally it's 18 here) I know 4 languages, I can play 3 instruments, so I'll probaly be able to read all coding books I own in 1 year without to much trouble.
Ow I forgot I'm 15 now.

I know this sounds like bragging but it not meant like that.
Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
I can read 1195 wpm (words per minute)
Nah Mang. It is impossible. You human or what ? -.-

Also, Reading and Reading + Understanding are two different things =3
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us